I’ve gathered lots of free sources of support to empower you in your holistic lifestyle and business.
My monthly email is where I share information like this so feel free to join my mailing list if you’d like to keep up-to-date with the useful resources I share
Free Community Calls
I host occasional free community calls. They are an opportunity to get support from me, to co-work, or to meet like-minded holistic practitioners in Ireland. The zoom link is sent out via my weekly email. All are welcome!
Support from the Irish Government
There is a Local Enterprise Office (LEO) in each county in Ireland. It is worthwhile joining the email mailing list of your local LEO to hear about opportunities they are offering to support your business. Their purpose is to support people with starting and growing a business in Ireland.
- LEO Mentoring: You can get up to 9 hours of mentoring for free or subsidised through your local LEO in the areas of Business Strategy, Financial Planning, Market Research, Marketing & Promotion, Production Planning, Distribution, Corporate Organisation, Website Planning & Design.
- LEO Courses e.g. Start your Own Business, Social Media Marketing Bootcamp (Evan The Marketing Crowd is excellent), Accounting Basics etc.
- Trading Online Voucher The government will pay 50% of the cost of a website & associated costs to trade online for you (2500 euro). This voucher can be used for a website, marketing strategy, ads, photography, videography, branding, tech subscriptions etc.
How you can work with me with LEO support:
- Mentoring: I am an official mentor with Westmeath, Roscommon, Longford, Offaly, Leitrim, Clare, Mayo, Kilkenny, Cork (City, South, North & West)and Dublin (Dun Laoghaire–Rathdown, Fingal, South Dublin)That means that you apply directly to those LEOs and request to have free/ subsidised mentoring sessions with me.
- Trading Online Voucher: If you are applying for the Trading Online Voucher, you can work with me for a number of sessions focusing on:
- your marketing strategy (niche, ideal client, brand voice, messaging, business model, and marketing plan).
- your website planning (wording, planning your images, planning the client journey and which pages you need etc).
- I recommend 7 sessions for either agenda. You can book an enquiry call with me to discuss and I will write you a quote afterwards to submit to with your Trading Online Voucher application form.
- Side Note: If you are not sure what you need when applying for the Trading Online Voucher, feel free to book a single session with me to strategically think your options through and get honest advice with no agenda.
Life Video Playlists I’ve made
I’ve made some playlists about practices/ concepts I find beneficial
- Holistic Lifestyle Playlist
- Vipassana Meditation Playlist
- Trauma Release Exercises Playlist
- The Highly Sensitive Person Research Playlist
- Alternative Schools and Educational Perspectives Playlist. I’m a fan of democratic schools which are based on child self-directed learning. Sudbury schools are an example of this. There are Sudbury schools in Sligo, Wicklow, West Cork.
Books & Audiobooks I Recommend
- The Soul-Sourced Entrepreneur by Christine Kane
- Chillpreneur by Denise Duffield-Thomas
- You are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- The 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins
- The 12 Week Year by Brian P Moran, Michael Lennington
- Essentialism by Greg McKeown
- Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport
Personal Development & Self-Awareness
- Not a book but: www.peronsonalityjunkie.com to find out which of the 16 personality types you are! I’m INFJ
- The Highly Sensitive Person by Dr. Elaine Aron
- Cultivating Inner Peace by Dr. Paul Fleischman (Free audiobook and pdf)
- Bringing Home the Dharma by Jack Kornfield
- No Self, No Problem by Anam Thubten
- Follow your North Star by Martha Beck
- Do Less by Kate Northrup
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron- or watch on YouTube to learn about Morning Pages Journaling
Want more tips like these in your inbox?
If so, join my mailing list. 2 emails per month. No drama!
PS If you’ve found this page useful, feel free to share with a like-hearted friend