Ciara Bruton is a Holistic Life & Business Coach who holds accreditation with The World Association of Coaching with Neuroscience (WACN).
The WACN coaching model is based on WholeSystem Ingetrated Neuroscience and requires coaches to have regular Continuous Professional Development and be audited yearly to ensure their credentials are of the very highest quality. WACN coaches strictly adhere to Ethics and Guidelines.
Within her coaching practice, Ciara combines her interpersonal & practical skills to empower her clients to do meaningful work in the world whilst living in an authentic & aligned way.
A qualified and practising yoga teacher for adults and children, Ciara has vast experience with holistic therapies & living. A keen blogger and teacher, Ciara shares her knowledge and experience through writing, teaching and speaking.
Some Weird & Wonderful things about me
I’m sharing about myself so you can have a sense of me to know if we could be a good fit to work together.
As seen in
- Professional Coaching Practice & Ethics Level 6, National Framework of Qualifications QQI, 2019
- Diploma in Executive and Life Coaching- Positive Success Group at Marino Institute of Education, 2019
- Top 100 inspiring women in 2019 by inspiring.ie
- Exhibitor at Dublin’s Mind, Body Experience Holistic Fair, 2019
- Speaker at Wellness events, 2020
- Featured in Westmeath Independent 2020
- Children’s Yoga Teacher- Rainbow Yoga, 2018 and Cosmic Kids Yoga, 2017
- Hatha Adults Yoga Teacher- 200 hour YTTC- Trimurti Yoga, Dharamshala, India, 2013
- Restorative Practice Skills for Positive Classroom and Schools Norms. Dublin West Education Centre, August 2018
- Yoga Retreat Work Exchange- Happy Buddha, Blue Mountains, Australia, 2018
- Vipassana Meditation Centres- Ireland and International, 2017- present
- 10 months in India exploring every spiritual practice! 2012-2013
- Primary School Teacher for 7 years in Co. Roscommon, 2010-2017
- Member of The Teaching Council 2010-present
- Post Graduate Certificate in Primary Education: Specialism in Languages (French) , Liverpool Hope University, 2010
- BA(Hons) in International Business with French and German, Dublin City University, 2006
- Steiner Alternative School, Blue Mountains- Work experience, 2018
- CELTA TEFL Qualification, Bridge Mills, Galway 2009
- Summer Camp Leader for Children with Intellectual Disabilities, 2004
- Gaeltacht Ceannaire, Coláiste na bhFiann, 2002
- Gymnastics Coach, Irish Gymnastics Association, 1997-2003