Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile phone when you visit most websites. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Some cookies are essential for our websites to work, for example to remember what you have added to your basket while you browse the site.
Our cookies help us to:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember any settings you may have specified during and between visits
- Improve the performance and security of our site
- Continuously improve our website for your benefit
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Types of cookies used on this site
Specifically, we use the following cookies on this site:
First party cookies
- System cookies – core functionality: These use session cookies which are deleted after each ‘session’. When you are browsing our website(s), it will save information about your activity for the duration of your visit, but the cookie will be deleted from your computer as soon as you close your browser. Without a session cookie, each item you place in your shopping basket will disappear by the time you reach the checkout. System cookies allow the website it’s most critical functions.
- Security: We use security software on this site that may set cookies in order to determine or remember whether you have permission to perform certain actions on this site. The vast majority of visitors to this site will not receive a cookie from this software.
Third party cookies
- Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page.
- Facebook & Instagram remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page. To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook. Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|CONSENT||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Advertisement” category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Analytics”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Necessary”.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Other.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “Performance”.|
|fr||Facebook sets this cookie to show relevant advertisements to users by tracking user behaviour across the web, on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.|
|IDE||Google DoubleClick IDE cookies are used to store information about how the user uses the website to present them with relevant ads and according to the user profile.|
|m||No description available.|
|NID||NID cookie, set by Google, is used for advertising purposes; to limit the number of times the user sees an ad, to mute unwanted ads, and to measure the effectiveness of ads.|
|test_cookie||The test_cookie is set by doubleclick.net and is used to determine if the user’s browser supports cookies.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.|
|wpfront-notification-bar-landingpage||This cookie is set by WPFront Notification Bar WordPress plugin. The cookie is used to determine whether the visitors have decded o show or hide any current notification bars on the website.|
|YSC||YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|yt-remote-device-id||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|_fbp||This cookie is set by Facebook to display advertisements when either on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising, after visiting the website.|
|_ga||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_148364603_1||Set by Google to distinguish users.|
|_ga_26EGLY9EL7||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|_gid||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|_hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress||Hotjar sets this cookie to detect the first pageview session of a user. This is a True/False flag set by the cookie.|
|_hjFirstSeen||Hotjar sets this cookie to identify a new user’s first session. It stores a true/false value, indicating whether it was the first time Hotjar saw this user.|
|_hjid||This is a Hotjar cookie that is set when the customer first lands on a page using the Hotjar script.|
|_hjIncludedInPageviewSample||Hotjar sets this cookie to know whether a user is included in the data sampling defined by the site’s pageview limit.|
|_hjIncludedInSessionSample||Hotjar sets this cookie to know whether a user is included in the data sampling defined by the site’s daily session limit.|
|_hjTLDTest||To determine the most generic cookie path that has to be used instead of the page hostname, Hotjar sets the _hjTLDTest cookie to store different URL substring alternatives until it fails.|
|__stripe_mid||This cookie is set by Stripe payment gateway. This cookie is used to enable payment on the website without storing any patment information on a server.|
|__stripe_sid||This cookie is set by Stripe payment gateway. This cookie is used to enable payment on the website without storing any patment information on a server.|
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. This is why most web browsers automatically accept cookies by default.
You can change your browser settings to refuse to set cookies if you prefer, and you can also delete any cookies already stored on your computer. However, disabling cookies may stop our website (and many others) from functioning properly.
To find out more about disabling cookies, use the Help menu in your web browser or take a look at the About Cookies website which offers further guidance.